26.9.07

OpenDemocracy.net employees given teleportation abilities

I know! I know! There is probably a very sensible REAL understanding of the below quote taken from Open Democracy's weekly e-mailer but honestly, I just find this slightly entertaining.

openDemocracy is recruiting. We have a current vacancy for a full time senior editor/journalist to run a new Russian section. London based, with frequent travel to Russia and some tele-commute possible.

[my bold]

Really! I expect that teleportation would be a REAL recruitment plus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that was a very exciting and worthwile post, really that really brought a smile to my today how immensely hilarious, its really great that you want to all this trouble to point out the most pedantic little mistake in some job vacancy listing. Seriously without you i could have never found this treause of a piece of delight. I couldnt live without your posts thankyou for making my life so meaningful your blog will forever remain my home page. You do a great service to the internet please dont ever stop doing what you do, no matter what anyone says. FIGHT THE POWER!

Barry
xxx